Organ HLX5 High Speed Needles for Quilting, Jeans, Applique or Heavy Embroidery
4.8 29.98 $4.80 - $29.98
- These HLx5 needles have a FLAT SHANK designed for this machine
- These stronger HLX5 style needle helps prevent needle deflection and give a superior stitch.
- Specially designed for high-speed sewing and quilting machines.
- This needle is made for sewing hard, thick or heavy materials. It will sew through multiple ply applications like quilting, jeans, appliqué or heavy embroidery.
- If you are bending or breaking 15x1's this needle could solve your problem. These hard chrome needles will outlast a standard 15x1
- Ball Point: Ballpoint machine embroidery needles are designed to alleviate making holes in knit or loosely woven materials. The cross fibers which constitute the knit or loosely woven materials are relatively far apart as compared to those in tightly woven materials. When an embroidery needle with a standard "set" or "sharp" point encounters one of those fibers in penetrating the fabric, it cuts right through the fiber. This creates a hole in the fabric. The ball point needle pushes aside the fiber it encounters in penetration and thereby avoids making a damaging hole in the fabric.