Organ Titanium Longarm Quilting Needles 134MR Same as 135X5SK1 / DPX134-SK1 / 135X5MR
4.5 29.95 $4.50 - $29.95
- The main advantage that the Organ 135x7SK1 has over the MR/SAN11 in Long Arm Quilting is that they make smaller needle holes, with cleaner stitches, and less chance of needle hole “overflow”
- The latest innovation to prevent skipped stitches surpasses performance of former designs of crank-form needles.
- In-house comparisons reveal 30% reduction in the occurrence of skipped stitches. Additional benefit over other crank-form needles is the reduction of sewing thread breakage. Can also replace with interchangeable needle systems: 1901 1955 SY1995 SY6790 34 134R 135X5 135x7 DPX5 DPx7 DPx134.
- PD (Perfect Durability) or Titanium needles are the same great quality of Organ needles with the advantage of having a titanium nitride coating layered on the surface of the needle. With the titanium coating, these needles last up to five times longer than conventional chrome-plated needles. They are more wear resistant which reduces needle breakage, bending and distorting.
- PLEASE NOTE: Juki TL2200QVP, Handi Quilter and Babylock Longarm Quilting Machines use 134 Needles only, without crank style needle shafts which can affect factory set needle clearances. Crank Needles can also affect the hook timing as well as needle clearance to hook on these machines