Organ SLX75 2054 16X75 Serger Overlock Singer 14U Sewing Machine Needle
4.5 35.98 $4.50 - $35.98
- Used to sew over the edge of one or two pieces of cloth for edging, hemming or seaming, in serger sewing machines.
- Various sizes allow you to stitch end seams on multiple kinds of fabric.
- Sharp needles have a very precise point designed to pierce through woven fabrics.
- Ball Point (BP) needles are designed to alleviate making holes in knit or loosely woven materials. The cross fibers which constitute the knit or loosely woven materials are relatively far apart as compared to those in tightly woven material. When a needle with a standard "sharp" point encounters one of those fibers in penetrating the fabric, it cuts right through the fiber. This creates a hole in the fabric. The Ball Point needle pushes aside the fiber it encounters in penetration and thereby avoids making a damaging hole in the fabric.
- Guranteed to Fit SINGER 14U Machine Models: 14U32, 14U34, 14U44, 14U46, 14U65, 14U85, 14U234, 14U244, 14U285, 14U286, 14U344, 14U354, 14U444, 14U454, 14U544, 14U554, 14U555, and others as well.
- They also fit the Pfaff 756 Serger.
- Alternate System: SLX75, SY2054 and 16X75