Groz Beckert 16X257 DBX1 TITANIUM BALL POINT Single Needle Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Needles
3.5 26.5 $3.50 - $26.50
- These are round shank industrial needles.
- 1-needle lockstitch (aka single needle)
- Ball Point (BP) (FFG/SES/SUK) needles are designed to alleviate making holes in knit or loosely woven materials. The cross fibers which constitute the knit or loosely woven materials are relatively far apart as compared to those in tightly woven material. When a needle with a standard "sharp" point encounters one of those fibers in penetrating the fabric, it cuts right through the fiber. This creates a hole in the fabric. The Ball Point needle pushes aside the fiber it encounters in penetration and thereby avoids making a damaging hole in the fabric.
- The special GEBEDUR® (TITANIUM) surface coating provides the needle with increased wear resistance, allowing it to withstand extreme conditions much longer.
- Higher degree of coating hardness than with standard needles.
- Higher protection against wear and damage, primarily in the point and eye area.
- Consistently high standard of seam quality.
- Longer service life of needles & Increased productivity.
- Alternate Needle System : DBX1 (16X257, 16X231) (16X95 forneedle size 120/19 and larger)