- SHOPPING--PARTS AND SUPPLIES
- Organ Needles
- Industrial Sewing Machine Needles
- Organ B27 DCX27 BALL POINT Overlock Industrial Sewing Machine Needles
Organ B27 DCX27 BALL POINT Overlock Industrial Sewing Machine Needles
3.5 23.5 $3.50 - $23.50
- Organ B27 industrial needles are used in industrial overlaps for overcasting fabric. The shape of the needle point is a round ball point that promotes the use of these needles to form a standard chain stitch when sewing thin, delicate fabrics, microfiber, knitted fabrics, sewing buttons, embroidery and thin soft leather.
- This needle has a special chrome coating that contributes to the durability and strength of this needle, provides the needle with increased wear resistance, which allows it to withstand extreme conditions for much longer, as well as improved slip in the fibers of the processed material.
- Ball Point (BP) (FFG/SES/SUK) needles are designed to alleviate making holes in knit or loosely woven materials. The cross fibers which constitute the knit or loosely woven materials are relatively far apart as compared to those in tightly woven material. When a needle with a standard "sharp" point encounters one of those fibers in penetrating the fabric, it cuts right through the fiber. This creates a hole in the fabric. The Ball Point needle pushes aside the fiber it encounters in penetration and thereby avoids making a damaging hole in the fabric.
- Alternate Systems: B27 / 81X1 / DCX27 / DCX1