Organ 15X1 HAX1 130/705 Titanium BALL POINT Flat Shank Home Sewing Machine Needles
7.45 47 $7.45 - $47.00
- These titanium sharps are a flat shank type needle, ensuring precision alignment with the hook. The titanium coating means these needles will last 3 to 5 times longer than standard sewing machine needles.
- PD (Perfect Durability) or Titanium needles are the same great quality of Organ needles with the advantage of having a titanium nitride coating layered on the surface of the needle.
- With the titanium coating, these needles last up to five times longer than conventional chrome-plated needles.
- They are more wear resistant which reduces needle breakage, bending and distorting.
- Ideal for Most Home Embroidery machines.
- Ball Point (BP/SES/SUK) needles are designed to alleviate making holes in knit or loosely woven materials. The cross fibers which constitute the knit or loosely woven materials are relatively far apart as compared to those in tightly woven material. When a needle with a standard "sharp" point encounters one of those fibers in penetrating the fabric, it cuts right through the fiber. This creates a hole in the fabric.
- These needles are also known as: HAX1, 130/705, SY2020, CANU:22:15